About The Course
The aim of the course is to provide course participants with the requisite Work-At-Height knowledge so they can perform their Work-At-Height activities properly and safely. At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify relevant workplace safety & health (WSH) regulations / Approved Code Of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-At-Height roles and responsibilities.
- Identify Work-At-Height hazards and preventive measures related to Work-At-Height.
- Demonstrate the understanding of use and care for the various fall arrest systems and equipment.
- 09:00am to 05:00pm
QMT Industrial & Safety
38 Toh Guan Road East,
#01-55 Enterprise Hub,
Workers / Individuals who need to perform Work-At-Height.
The certificate will be awarded to the participant on successful completion of the written/practical assessment. The certificate is valid for lifetime.
Medium of Instruction
English / Mandarin / Tamil (New)
$80*/- per participant (Subject to GST)
For 20 participants and above, kindly contact us for better rates & free gifts.
For more information: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*The following dates provided are subject to the availability of seats due to on-going registration*
- 15 February 2016 – English
- 22 February 2016 – English
- 26 February 2016 – English
- 29 February 2016 – English
- 04 March 2016 – English
- 07 March 2016 – English
- 11 March 2016 – English
- 14 March 2016 – English
- 18 March 2016 – English
- 21 March 2016 – English
- 24 March 2016 – English
- 28 March 2016 – English
- 10 March 2016 – Mandarin
- 24 March 2016 – Mandarin
- 19 February 2016 – Tamil
- 18 March 2016 – Tamil
Kindly contact us at 6842-5691 or email email@example.com for more information.